Reports to: Marketing Director
GiddyUp is searching for a Video Production Manager/Graphics Designer who has a passion for new, innovative products/services. This highly creative position will create unique, engaging content for our clients and the GiddyUp brand by developing, shooting, and editing original video (images and GIFs) for their websites, advertisements, and more.
Enthusiasm for the fast-paced environment of online media is key. We’re looking for a go-getter, diligent deadline-maker, and details person. This person would ideally be a creative genius with producer’s gift for generating ideas for cool new products in every vertical including: tech gadgets, food products, health and beauty, education, real estate. These videos will receive HEAVY distribution with most of our video content receiving over 1 Million views in a short period of time.
- Developing ideas for original videos that show each product’s unique features and benefits.
- Filming, editing, and producing short/snackable video content (as well as some long form content) across all social media and advertising platforms.
- Coordinating (scouting locations, setting up shoots, gathering b-roll, etc.), shooting, editing, encoding, and uploading 10-20 short videos per month.
- Overseeing audio quality and lighting, both in studios and on-location.
- Hiring talent, when needed, to act, host, or be an extra in client videos.
- Developing graphics for both videos and other social media image content
- Staying on top of social media trends to understand what type of content is most resonating with people.
- Find, vet and manage 3rd party vendors to ensure quality control, as well as curating and managing third-party video input) on larger scale video shoots.
- 3+ years of video production
- Experience with Final Cut and/or Adobe Suite
- First-rate technical skills with camera, lighting, and sound recording technology
- Know the ins & outs, trends, and everything in between for all social media platforms.
- Proficient in Photoshop