GiddyUp is an Exclusive Performance Marketing Agency that represents the most innovative products and services in the world. We believe the agency model of the past needs to be retired. Our team is on a mission to change the way businesses drive online sales and leads. We drive millions of online consumers to websites, and we only get paid-for-results. If you want to work in an exciting industry and become a leader in online marketing, GiddyUp is the place for you.
GiddyUp has developed a WordPress-based authoring system that allows our Creative team to rapidly develop content, do A/B testing, and internationalize all resources. This system also incorporates a proprietary eCommerce engine.
eCommerce is undergoing a rapid and monumental evolution right now. As a leader in this transition, GiddyUp is fundamentally reimaging the entire eCommerce pipeline and workflow and building a platform for the 21st century.
- You have a track record of significant, specific, and self-directed contributions to challenging projects. What we’re getting at here is “grit” or “street cred” – some proof that this isn’t your first rodeo, and you have learned some lessons the hard way.
- You love moving fast in a high-paced environment, while at the same time sweat the fine details and enjoy having direct responsibility for keeping what you build running at scale.
- You enjoy working with marketers, copywriters, graphic designers and video artists to build compelling content in a team environment. Perhaps you are one of these yourself.
- You lead with humility and confidence. Our developers are expected to have a high degree of leadership and expertise in their daily work, strongly hold defensible ideas, and advocate for what they believe is right. At the same time, they need to eagerly hear differing opinions and sometimes be proven wrong, constantly evaluate tradeoffs and alternate routes to success, and walk through fire to help out other members of the team.
- A portfolio of Web design work you’ve done
- Experience with WordPress, ideally on both the user side and with plugins and internals